"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life" Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Παρασκευή 27 Απριλίου 2012

"Rocking Whispers" (20:00 - 22:00 26/04/2012)

  • Jethro Tull – Aqualung 
  • Eric Clapton – Layla 
  • David Bowie – Cat people 
  • Ram Jam – Black Betty 
  • Fall out boy – Beat it 
  • Joe Cocker – Unchain my heart 
  • Lynyrd Skynyrd – Gimme me back my bullets 
  • Foreigner – Cold as ice 
  • Sivert Hoyem – Johnny 
  • Animals – House of the rising sun 
  • The Beatles – All my loving 
  • Iggy Pop & The Stooges – Never met a girl like you before 
  • Nirvana – Heart shaped box 
  • W.A.S.P – Take me up 
  • Aerosmith – Dream on 
  • Mardugada – Sirens 
  • Midnight choir – Long hard ride 
  • Puressence – In harm’s way 
  • Depeche mode – Strangelove 
  • Kaiser Chiefs – Love’s not a competition (but I’m winning) 
  • The Black Keys – Lonely boy 
  • The Heavy – How you like me now? 
  • Santana (ft. Rob Thomas) - Smooth 
  • Pixies – Where is my mind 
  • Rolling Stones – Under my thumb 
  • Urge Overkill – Girl you’ll be a woman soon 
  • Europe – In my time 
  • Blue Oyster Cult – Don’t fear the reaper 
  • The Smiths – Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου