"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life" Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Πέμπτη 10 Μαΐου 2012

"Lizard's Crown" (22:00 - 24:00 10/05/2012)

  • The Doors - Love Her Madly
  • The Jimmy Hendrix Experience - Foxy Lady
  • Uriah Heep - Gypsy
  • Wishbone Ash - Whiskey Lady
  • The Rolling Stones - Tell Me
  • Thin Lizzy - Look What The Wind Blew In
  • Foreigner - I Need You’
  • Rainbow - Man On The Silver Mountain
  • Led Zeppelin - I Can’t Quit You Baby
  • Gun’s N’ Roses - Nightrain
  • Skid Row - I Remember you
  • Scorpions - I’m Goin’ Mad
  • The Stooges - I Wanna Be Your Dog
  • Deep Purple - Hush
  • Dire Straits - Sultans Of Swing
  • The Doors - Light My Fire
  • ZZ Top - Just Got back From Baby’s
  • Rory Gallagher - I Fall Apart
  • Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird
  • Aerosmith - Dream On
  • W.A.S.P - Sleeping (In The Fire)
  • King Crimson - Epitaph
  • Journey - Of A Lifetime

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου