"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life" Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Τετάρτη 6 Ιουνίου 2012

"LadyGrinningSoul" (22:00-24:00 05/06/2012)

Monophonics lizard
Monophonics
  • David Bowie - Lady Grinning Soul
  • Marianne Faithfull - So Sad
  • Lou Reed - Walk On The Wild Side
  • David Bowie - Cat People
  • Iggy Pop - The Passenger
  • Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The Wold
  • Tracy Chapman - Fast Car
  • Janis Joplin - To Love Somebody
  • Johhny Cash - Hurt
  • Joe Cocker - Ain't No Sunshine
  • Neil Young - Old Man
  • Kinks - Lola
  • Eric Clapton - Cocaine
  • The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go
  • Ramones - Blitzkreig Bop
  • Violent Femmes - Kiss Off
  • The Sound - I Can't Escape Myself
  • Charlatans - The Only One I Know
  • The Cure - Love Song
  • Kings Of Leon - I Want You
  • The Killers - Read My Mind
  • James - Lose Control
  • Archive - You Make Me Feel
  • Iggy Pop - Candy
  • Rod Stewart - Maggie May
  • Portishead - Give Me A reason To Love You
  • Monophonics - Bang Bang
  • Lifehouse - You And Me
  • Ten Sharp - You
  • Radiohead - True Love Waits
  • The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου