"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life" Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Τετάρτη 13 Ιουνίου 2012

"Mood Dilemma" (18:00 - 20:00 13/06/2012)

  • Talking Heads - Psycho Killer
  • The Police - Roxanne
  • Steve Miller Band - Serenade From The Stars
  • Waterboys - The Pan within 
  • Joy Division - Love will tear us apart
  • Depeche Mode - Route 66
  • Lenny Kravitz - Mr cab driver
  • Ramones - The KKK took my baby away
  • Violent Femmes - Kiss off
  • Joan Jett and the blackhearts - I love rock’n’roll
  • The Clash - Should I stay or should I go
  • Iggy Pop - The Passenger
  • Queen - The Show Must Go On
  • Dire Straits - The Sultans of swing
  • Lynyrd Skynard - Sweet home Alabama
  • Ram Jam - Black Betty
  • Ramones - Somebody Put Something In My Drink
  • Deep Purple - Smoke on the water
  • The Subways - Rock’n’roll Queen
  • The Knack - My Sharona
  • Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated
  • Kinks - You really got me
  • Violent Femmes - Blister in the sun
  • Echo and the Bunnymen - The killing moon
  • UB 40 - Red red wine
  • The Cure - Lovesong
  • U2 - With or without you
  • The Waterboys - The whole of the moon
  • Tuxedomoon - In a matter of speaking
  • UFO - Belladonna
  • Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου