"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life" Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Πέμπτη 21 Ιουνίου 2012

"Rocking Whispers" (20:00 - 22:00, 21/06.2012)


·         U2 – Vertigo
·         Capetown – Let it go
·         Raining Pleasure – Fake
·         Liquido – Narcotic
·         Red Hot Chili Peppers – Snow (Hey oh)
·         Monaco – What do you want from me
·         Moby – Lift me up
·         The Hooters – All you zombies
·         The Cure – Tainted love
·         Depeche Mode – Personal Jesus
·         Melissa Etheridge – Like the way I do
·         Oasis – Stop crying your heart out
·         Placebo – Battle for the sun
·         Nirvana – The man who sold the world
·         The Doors – Hello, I love you
·         Eagle Eye Cherry – Save tonight
·         Nickelback – When we stand together
·         Muse – Butterflies and hurricanes
·         Seether – Remedy
·         R.E.M. – Drive
·         Paradise Lost – Missing
·         Blackfield – Hello
·         3 Doors Down – Landing in London
·         Robbie Williams – Feel
·         Sting – Shape of my heart
·         Ultravox – Dancing with tears in my eyes
·         Woven Hand - Ain’t no sunshine
·         Madrugada – Tonight I have no words for you
·         The Black Heart Procession – It’s a crime I never told you about the diamonds in your eyes
·         Poets of the fall – Carnival of rust

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου