"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life" Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Σάββατο 7 Ιουλίου 2012

"Undenied" (22:00 - 24:00, 06/07/2012)

Agalloch - A Celebration For The Death Of Man...


Peter Murphy - Cuts You Up
The Mission - Severina
The Church - Under The Milky Way
The Cult - Painted On My Heart
Tigert Lillies - Thousand Violins
Woven Hand - Swedish Purse
16 Horsepower - Poor Mouth
Antony And The Johnsons - River Of Sorrow
The Black Heart Procession - The Spell
Midnight Choir - Mercy Of Maria
Διάφανα Κρίνα - Σε Μια Γη Που Ανατέλλει
Radiohead - All I Need
Archive - The Way You Love Me
Portishead - Undenied [live]
Tom Waits - I Hope That I Don't Fall In Love With You
Leonard Cohen - Darkness
Bruce Springsteen - I Wish I Were Blind
Solomon Burke - Don't Give Up On Me
Silent Force - In Your Arms
Thunderstone - Sea Of Sorrow
Agalloch - A Desolation Song
Fields Of The Nephilim - Love Under Will
The Eden House - Fire For You
Frames - Don't Stay Here

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου