"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life" Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Πέμπτη 18 Οκτωβρίου 2012

"Rocking Whispers" (20:00 - 22:00, 18/10/2012)

  • Amy McDonald – This is the life
  • Anneke Van Giersbergen & Agua De Annique – Hey Okay!
  • Vast – Sunday I’ll be gone 
  • Savage Garden – To the moon and back
  • Skunk Anansie – I believed in you
  • Violent Femmes – Add it up
  • The Dandy Warhols – Get off
  • The Blak Keys – Gold on the ceiling
  • The Heavy – How you like me now?
  • The Last Shadow Puppets – Standing next to me
  • Arctic Monkeys – Don’t sit down cause I’ve moved your chair
  • Franz Ferdinand – Take me out
  • Editors – Papillon
  • The Smiths – Bigmouth strikes again
  • Lenny Kravitz – Are you gonna go my way
  • Placebo – Pure morning
  • Iggy Pop – Cry for love
  • Bon Jovi – Keep the faith
  • The Gaslight Anthem – Boomboxes and dictionaries
  • Jeff Healey Band – While my guitar gently weeps
  • Stereophonics – Dakota
  • Ramones – Somebody put something in my drink
  • Pattie Smith – Because the night
  • INXS – Need you tonight
  • Queen – You don’t fool me
  • The Stranglers – All day and all of the night
  • The Clash – Rock the Casbah
  • The Cure – Boys don’t cry
  • Supertramp – The logical song
  • Noel Gallagher – If I had a gun
  • The Boxer Rebellion – Murder the ballad
  • The Police – Walking on the moon
  • Dire Straits – Down to the waterline

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου