"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life" Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Πέμπτη 1 Νοεμβρίου 2012

''Soundscapes'' (24:00 - 02:00, 31/10/2012)

  • And So I Watch You From Afar - Set Guitars To Kill 
  • Gifts From Enola – Lionized 
  • Lent0 – Need 
  • Pelican - The Creeper 
  • A Swarm Of The Sun – Refuge 
  • Kausal - We Steal Sunshine 
  • Long Distance Calling - Into The Black Wide Open 
  • Maybeshewill - Critical Distance 
  • If These Trees Could Talk - Aleutian Clouds 
  • The End Of The Ocean - All That Is Will Cease 
  • Sleepmakeswaves - One Day You Will Teach Me To Let Go Of My Fears 
  • Jakob - Safety In Numbers 
  • Heirs – Hunter 
  • Epigram - I'm Sorry I'm Lost 
  • Alaskan – Disruption 
  • Blueneck – Apogee 
  • Silvio Pfiffner – Nyctalgia 
  • The American Dollar - Shadows 
  • The Dead Texan - When I See Scissors, I Cannot Help But Think Of You 
  • The Soul's Release - Sleeping Through The Night 
  • Sigur Ros - Fjogur Piano

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου