"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life" Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Πέμπτη 11 Απριλίου 2013

"LadyGrinningSoul" (20:00 - 22:00, 2-4-2013)


  • Calexico - Love Will Tear Us Apart 
  • Black Keys - No Fun 
  • Jack White - Love Is Blindness 
  • The Suburbs - Mr. Little Jeans 
  • Nick Cave - Disco 2000 
  • Oh Land - Bloodbuzz Ohio 
  • Paloma Faith - Never Tear Us Apart 
  • Pandit - Just Like Heaven 
  • Peter Bjorn & John - Is This It 
  • The Morning Benders - Last Night 
  • Tokyo Police Club (feat. Morgan Kibby /White Sea) - South Side
  • This Beautiful Republic - Wonderwall 
  • Wavves - 100% 
  • Sixpence None the Richer - I Won't Share You 
  • Villagers - Old Man 
  • Sara Lov - Square Heart 
  • The Watson Twins - Sweetest Taboo 
  • The White Stripes - I've Been Loving You Too Long 
  • Widowspeak - Wicked Game 
  • Wilco - I Love My Label 
  • Macy Gray - Creep
  • Anastacia.- You Can't Always Get What You Want 
  • Paul Weller - Sexy Sadie 
  • Jeff Beck (Featuring Joss Stone) - I Put A Spell On You
  • My Brightest Diamond - Feeling Good 
  • Death Cab For Cutie - Love Song 
  • David Bowie - China Girl 
  • Nouvelle Vague - Blister in the Sun 
  • Ane Brun - Big in Japan 
  • Black Grass ft. Dominique Noiret - Don't leave me this way 
  • Margo Timmins - Dance Me To The End Of Love 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου